Current hours are:
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
STATE USDA Newswire
Mobile Market Alerts
Quotes are delayed, as of June 06, 2023, 02:44:19 PM CDT or prior.
- Tuesday Cotton Trading in the Black at Midday
- The cotton market is sitting mid-range at midday with 13 to 26 point gains. The July contract has printed a 123 point range from -31 to +92. NASS reported 71% of the 23/24 cotton crop was planted as of 6/4. The weekly update had 6% squaring, behind the 10% normal...
- Hog Futures Rallying for Turnaround Tuesday
- The lean hog market is up triple digits through midday led by a 3.95% gain in the July contract. The June contract has recovered nearly all of the drop since mid-May. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was $90.61 in the AM report after a sharp $10.31 increase. The CME...
- Cattle Rallying to New ATH
- June cattle futures are $2.35 higher at midday, but briefly traded +$180 for a new all time high for the lead month contract. The other nearby futures are also triple digits stronger at midday. Feeder cattle are rallying $1.42 to $2.32 through midday, with the lead month only $1 under...
- Wheat Market Giving Back AM Gains
- The wheat market has slid into the red after digesting the Black Sea event through Tuesday. CBT SRW futures were up by as much as +20 cents in the front months, but are currently fractionally to 2 cents in the red. KC Wheat futures are down by 9 to 10...
- Soybeans Trading Fractionally Mixed through Midday
- Front month soybean futures attempted a turnaround Tuesday bounce, but have backed off into midday. The current board is fractionally mixed with Nov 10 cents off the high and July off by 15 cents. Soymeal futures are also trading red, with $3.30 to $4/ton losses so far. Midday soy oil...
- Corn Backs Off Into Midday
- Corn futures were pushing higher for a turnaround Tuesday, but the market has slipped off its highs into midday. July is still up by 5 1/2 cents, 7 off the high, while the new crop prices are 2 to 3 1/4 cents in the red. The Barchart initial cmdtyView Corn...